Dr. Irene Kane, DAOM, L.Ac., DiplOM
Acupuncture, Botanical Medicine, Needle-free Therapies, Nutrition/Lifestyle Support
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is based on the observation of nature and natural phenomena. TCM views humans as a microcosm of the universe that surrounds them. Humans, and all life forms, are seen as inseparable from nature. As all things are seen as being interconnected, TCM postulates that what is good for nature is good for humanity, what is good for the mind is good for the body; nothing exists in isolation.
Chinese medicine is not simply about treating illness, but rather about taking care of the whole person—body, mind, and spirit.
Dr. Kane integrates her training in Acupuncture, Herbology, Energy Movement (Qi Gong), Tui Na (Meridian Massage), Cupping, Moxibustion and Nutrition to provide a holistic approach to health and wellness. Treatments include consultation and support for lifestyle changes so that the patient and practitioner form a partnership moving toward health and vitality.
Conditions Commonly Addressed
|Acute & Chronic Pain||Asthma/Allergies|
|Bell’s Palsy/TMJ/Trigeminal Neuralgia||Digestive Disorders|
|Insomnia, Sleep Disturbances||Side Effects of Cancer Treatment/Neuropathy|
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM); University of East-West Medicine
- Dual specialization: Integrative Family Medicine & Pain Management
- Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine (MTCM); Five Branches University
- California State Board Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist (L.Ac.)
- National certification (NCCAOM) Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (Dipl.O.M.)
- Integrative Sports Medicine certification; Five Branches University
- Facial Rejuvenation specialization